Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Time...

Summer times has once again gotten in the way of my 'blogging'.. what can I say.. I like to go outside and get into mischief!
I recently flew back to Spokane, WA., to visit up with my grand-kiddos and get in a little Glamping time with my gal~pals...
 spotted this koolieo  vtg. motorhome in the parking lot in Airway Heights.,WA. wish I had written down what type it was..
 Sherry's sweet little ALOHA , as we were headed out to Elk River, ID.,
 the lower level at Girl Camp in ID.
 Our 'potty facility' at camp.... I should have taken a photo of the inside, it was all cutsied up!
 Linner's lovely stained glass trailer... wish I had the skills to do stain (lead) glass work.
 me, chillaxin in front of Juli's trailer.
I spotted this cute little hand towel in a coffee shop in the quaint little town of Elk River, ID.
4 days of Glamping with my gal~pals,,, it was awesome! I'll be back next year!

1 comment: