Sunday, December 21, 2014

Mini Boon Docking ...

Well here we are, less than a week before Christmas,,, and I want to go Glamping... guess this is as close to Boon Docking as I will get until Spring...
Oh well, this does bring a smile to my heart..  and these are just half of my collection of mini trailers, I have more as well as Trailer bird houses,,, but I can't get to them until all the Christmas deco is packed up and put away... so for now,, I will just enjoy these.
Merry Christmas...  and Happy Trails....

3 comments:

  1. Your mini trailers look great all gathered together :) Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia, and all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

      Delete
  2. I love your collection and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete