Monday, May 4, 2015

New Trailer Bunting...

Well, I had a wee bit-o-time to play in my sewing room and Voila' look what I made...
 Shabby Chic  meets Country Rustic...
 I used burlap for the back side.... and an old ratty stained table cloth for the front side...

    I never toss out bits-n-pieces of trim, as they always come in handy... I even salvaged bits of broken jewelery to add a wee bit of Bling and of course... a yoyo here and there...


 I love having an embroidery machine,,, mine isn't a top of the line machine by any means,,, but it works for me and I manage to have tons of fun  with it.
I think I may have to make some little trailer banners as well... just for fun!

I had this cheesy brass light fixture stashed away for a later day project... and today was the day!
I removed all the wires and faux candles,,, spray painted it black, hung some crystal tear drops and after removing the sticks from the 98cent solar lights, I stuck them into the bulb receptacle... and TaDa! Solar Chandelier... powered by solar, no worries of fire hazards... but now after looking at this photo I think I will add some rhinestones around the top black band of the lights...after all, a gal needs a little Bling  :>)
This will look so cute hanging out front of my trailer and provide a little light in the evening and a good way for me to spot my trailer in the campground...

No comments:

Post a Comment