Thursday, August 13, 2015

No Photos for now...

Well fiddlestix,,,, thanx to the new Windows 10 that I downloaded/installed... I now can not get any of my photos in my picture file to upload to either of my blogs... and worse yet, I can not download my photos from my camera into my picture file...
Oh Thank you so very much Windows 10...

I spent a fun 4 days at Girl Camp... the annual glamping trip/venue I take every year.... about  1 1/2 of us gals return each year to Girl Camp in the town of Elk River, ID... hosted by gal~pal Juli  on her property. We always have a blast....
This year I tried Kayaking for the first time,,, and I LUV it! 
I took lots of fun photos but unfortunately I can't down load them to share with you... uugh!

Hopefully this issue along with other issues I am having with Windows 10 will get resolved...



No comments:

Post a Comment