Friday, August 14, 2015

Rules...

I always have a blast Glamping with my gal~pals... and we have this rule... 'What happens at the Camp Ground,,, stays at the Camp Ground"...  don't get me wrong,,, we don't misbehave so much... but sometimes it is best to use discression when posting photos...
That being said.... I have lots of black mail pics... oh wait so do my gal~pals... lol!
We do get silly...

Karen and I spotted these trailers while enroute to Elk River....

Sylvia and I making breakfast...
Gotta LUV Girl Camp... and our hostess, Juli

2 comments:

  1. Just checking up on you and your shenanigans. I would be so into girl camp if I were on the West coast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a blast at Girl Camp and it was really nice to get to visit with you up close and personal. Looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete